Services for Clinical/Field Pre-Placement Compliance.
Work Placement in Ontario
The Ontario government and the organizations offering you a placement have mandated specific medical and non-medical requirements that must be met by you, before you can begin your first clinical or work term placement. These measures are there to protect you, your co-workers and those that you will serve in your work placement.
The Placement Pass Program is the service approved by George Brown College, that will review and validate that you have met these requirements. Our qualified and experienced Nurses will review your Clinical/Field Pre-placement Health Form and required documents to determine if you have been cleared for your placement.
- Initial Submission Fee-$59.47 dollars (for uploading of your Health Form documents, RN evaluation fee and access of personal medical records online, student pay and non-refundable)
- Re-submission Fee-$26.10 dollars (due to medical deficiency/incomplete requirements from your last upload, student pay and non-refundable
Mask Fit Certification Program
- Mask Fit testing is offered at our Toronto Central office at 480 University Ave Unit #708
- Cost of the service includes the health assessment, equipment sanitation, qualitative mask fit test and wallet card
- Due to COVID-19 supply disruptions the only model of mask we can provide is the CDC approved Makrite Inc. N95 Model 9500. (Participants are welcome to bring any of their own N95 masks and we will test them)
- If you are interested in booking an appointment please call the ParaMed office at 416 977 5008 between the hours of 0800-1600 Monday to Friday
- Please complete your own self-screener below prior to making your way to the office (click on this link)
You will also be required to go through our COVID 19 screening process when you arrive at the office prior to being allowed entry.
Where to get Flu Vaccine?
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Rexall Pharmacy
- Guardian IDA Pharmacy
- Real Canadian Superstore
Placement Pass Service Fees as of June 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022
ParaMed Home Health Care has been providing exceptional-quality health care and support services in Canadian homes, hospitals, assisted living centres, long-term care centres, schools and offices - 24 hours a day, seven days a week since 1974. ParaMed has achieved accreditation with exemplary status through Accreditation Canada.
For more information on ParaMed, please visit our website @ www.paramed.com
416-415-5000 ext. 3415